Monday, June 21, 2010

so...CROSSBURNER eh? Amongst other things.

First off, I know alot of you may hate me for this. By no means am I attempting to be trendy but I think I finally like a new rapper . Most recently I became a fan of B L A C K I E (TX)and Aye Verb (STL.) And ironically enough, as I depart the Bay I finally stopped ignoring Lil B. I don't know  what the fuck that niggas on. My ego wants me to think that in some way I have influenced him but now I find myself trying hard to not be influenced by his insanity. He's not my favorite rapper and sometimes I think he couldve scrapped that song but the nigga is primal. People often question how he's attempting to argue that his music is uplifting the minds of young Black Men. I personally believe that pro positivity pristine do what your parents say music like common, taylor swift and all that shit lulls people into a frozen stasis where they can never really know themselves. Lil B is a young nigga fully realizing himself more and more every day. When I was a kid rappers were colorful characters who an individual could really identify with, Lil B makes me excited for the kids of today & tommorow. By delving head first into the realms of dark and light, Lil B is truly achieving something interesting. Drake is more polished but to me, Drake is soulless to me so i dont feel it. 

My favorite songs by Lil B are "Look Like Jesus."
THE WORLDS ENDING...dont worry some rapping happens.

VIOLATE THAT (KAT STACKS DISS)


Next I will be writing about the Aye Verb VS Math Hoffa battle. I need to think on it.


Now has anybody listened to Crossburner yet? Do anybody see that Aye Verb vs Math Hoffa battle? Anybody seen a young nigga posted on boulevard bout to go swimming? 

No comments:

Post a Comment