Sunday, June 27, 2010

CONCERNING GOD

Ever since I was a child, I've always found it so perplexing that the people who have the most to be grateful for in the sense of material blessings and security have a higher tendency to be Atheists. On the flip side of that, the people who experience the most poverty, destruction, disease, and just overall HOOD SHIT in their lives have the most fervid fanatical love of their religious Ghost. In life I struggle with a desire to be free of thousand year old human bullshit like racism and sexism but to do it in a way that doesn't abandon MY culture at in its truest form for a mirage of Western Renaissance Secular Individualist "Humanism". So yeah, I believe in something so beautiful and so great that We don't have words to describe it. Do I think it has a plan? Yes, Plants have plans but I take little comfort in the fact that God's plan has little to do with petty human goals that are all linked to mating & food on some level. Shit even music is just fucking mating calls and dances all fucked up. Shit that's probably what Church is.

Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I REALIZE I MADE A MISTAKE UPLOADING CROSSBURNER. CROSSBURNER WAS NOT MADE BY ME AND JOE OLIVER. THE ARTIST FIELD SHOULD SIMPLY SAY NEGASHI ARMADA. I DONT WANT TO BLAME HIM FOR MY HORRENDOUS ACTIONS BUT HE IS/WILL BE EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE AS I FOR THE HAVOC THAT DETHPILL WILL WREAK. IF U STILL HAVENT DOWNLOADED CROSSBURNER SCROLL DOWN A FEW POSTS.

PRINCE IS THAT NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!


I wonder if the title of Verbal Intercourse by Raekwon is an homage to this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment