Sunday, December 13, 2009

YEAH I HAVE NOT BEEN EDITING THIS SHIT BUT TODAYS BEEN MUSICAL!!!!

First order of business I went solo left Supreeme and I am in Oakland, CA working on my solo album, Deathpill, and the upcoming mixtape, THE LAST GLAMOURAI. The cover for which will look something like this:
supreeme,rap,samourai,glam rock,david bowie,nas,cam'ron,dipset,atlanta,hip hop,fly,swag,racism
 Anyways, if you wanna fuck with me, my email is negarmada@gmail.com. I feel like Sam Rockwell in that movie, Moon, except I havent seen it yet and I usually have a girl with me.

Until the mixtape and the album is done, I will be posting "HO-FI BASEMENT RAP CASIOKEYBOARD SONGLETS" on my myspace page! www.myspace.com/negashiarmada

So now to some real blogging.

I have a new favorite band, I have for about a year now. Let's think about negashi's favorite musical acts going backwards in chronological order!!!!!

B L A C K I E (SPRING 2009-NOW)
Met him at SXSW thought he was weirdo, he freestyled I thought the shit was tight. Then he performed and I decided he was the best new RAP act around.




HE MAKES ALL THE BEATS AND DOES ALL THE RAPPING AND CARRIES A HUGE P.A SYSTEM WITH HIM EVERYWHERE.

Right before B L A C K I E, I got into a nother band that drives me fuckin nuts called SALEM (Fall 2008-NOW)
I used to work at this clothing store with horrible satellite radio except on thursdays when theyd play this super hipstered out blog called "gorilla vs bear"'s radio show and I liked that blog the most because they were rap friendly with an occasional raekwon or lil wayne song here and there.
You know? Not just J Dilla dickriding indie hop. But anyways they played Salem and Salem just released my new favorite song.
THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE SONG:

THIS IS ANOTHER OF MY JAMS BY THEM:


Aight thats the last for today. Tommorow I promise more of My personal Jamz history.
peace


1 comment: